Skiing & Snowboarding
Ski lift in Terento
Beginners and night skiers enjoy themselves on theski slope in the village centre of Terento. The 900 m long slope is ideal for learning the first turns on snow. In the meantime parents and friends can warm-up with some mulled wine in thenew Aprés ski bar.
Opening times from the middle of December to the end of February: daily from 8.45 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
night skiing with floodlightsevery Tuesday (with flags) and Friday from 7.30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
More informations: www.panorama-ski.com
Terento Ski Schoolprivate lessons for children and adults are offered. Registration and further information at +39 335 8337203
Ski and Sleigh Rental Engl in Terenten/Terento: Tel. +39 0472 546115 - www.skiverleihengl.it -firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Skiextress in Pfalzen/Falzes: Tel. +39 346 3855703 - www.skiexpress.it -email@example.com
Enjoy your holidays and the ski adventures in South Tyrol! One of the most beautiful and most renowned ski resorts in South Tyrol is Plan de Corones. Skiers and snowboarders will never get bored of this great offer:
- 110 km of perfectly groomed slopes
- 31 modern cable car and lift facilities
- connection to Alta Badia and Sella Ronda and hence another 500 km of slopes
- compact snow until the end of April
- biggest Snowpark in South Tyrol
- several ski kindergartens
- certified Ski & Snowboard Schools
- traditional huts & Apres Ski
Map of ski slope plan Plan de Corones
Panoramic map of the Plan de Corones ski resort
Ski pass at Plan de Corones
Other ski resorts in the surroundings:
- Ski resort Gitschberg – Jochtal: a family-friendly, sunny ski resort at the entry to the Puster Valley
- In the Aurina Valley you find the ski resorts Speikboden and Klausberg
- near Bressanone you find the Plose ski resort with the longest downhill slope in South Tyrol
- with the Dolomiti Superski Pass you can enjoy 1,200 km of slopes in the most beautiful ski resorts in the Dolomites
FREE MOBILECARD...by bus and train into pure skiing fun
SkiMobileDolomites Card allows unlimited use of all ski buses in the Pusteria / Pustertal valley (incl. Val Badia) as well as of all means of public transportation (including regional trains) throughout South Tyrol.
As a member of the local tourism association, your host will provide you with complimentary tickets.